2500 Series with Drive Assist
The 2500 DA Drive Assist functions the same as the standard 2500 Double Acting. However the pneumatic Drive Assist cylinder increases the unit’s capability in processing high viscosity materials. In most applications the use of the drive assist eliminates the need for feed pumps.
- Positive displacement piston metering with positive ported, 4-way flow directional valves (NOT check valves) maintains very accurate ratio.
- Double-acting design for on-demand dispensing with no interruption for reloading the metering cylinders.
- Pneumatic Drive Assist increases the unit's capability in processing air-free, high viscosity materials. In most applications the drive assist cylinder eliminates the need for feed pumps.
- In-line design prevents racking or side-loading of the metering pistons. The in-line configuration assures exact ratio regardless of viscosity differences.
- No-purge, snuff-back mix/dispense assembly eliminates solvent purging and hazardous waste.
- Pump feeding from the original shipping containers or vacuum/holding tanks.
- Abrasion-resistant metering cylinder, seals, and hardware.
- Rugged, heavy-duty construction.
- Portable cart
- Proportional Heating
- Stationary or remote dispense head
- Feed tanks and pumps to suit the application
- Level sensors
- Shot size control
- Pot-life timer
- Degas capability
- X-Y table interface
- Ratio range: 1:1 - 20:1
- Ratio Accuracy: ±1% PBV
- Viscosity Range: 1 cps to paste type materials
- Shot Size Range: 0.5 cc to continuous
Typical Feed Assemblies
- 5 Gallon Ram Pump
- 55 Gallon Ram Pump
- 5 Gallon Pail Pum