1125 Variable Ratio Dispense System
For small-shot potting and encapsulating, syringe filling, or R&D material testing. Designed to process a wide range of 2-part reactive resin formulations. Highly reliable, dependable meter, mix system.
- Positive displacement, variable ratio, piston metering
- Automatic, positive-ported flow directional valves
- No-pump, snuff-back mix/dispense head (model NPH-5000)
- Low-cost, disposable static mixer
- Material feed by pump or tank
- Shot size control by operator or timer
- Heating of individual components or the entire system
- Wide range of ASME-coded pressure/vacuum tanks with or without agitators
- Low level sensors with audio/visual alarm
- Pot-life timer with alarm and auto-shot
- Hardened wetted parts for abrasive applications
- Shot size control by encoder
- Also available: 1125VR with IDS
- Ratio range: 1:1 - 8:1 (material dependent)
- Ratio Accuracy: ±1% by volume
- Viscosity Range: up to 100,000 cps (Viscous materials may require heat or pump feed)
- Shot Size Range: 1/10 cc to 160 cc (depending on ratio)
- Uses standard static mixers
Contact us for selection assistance.
1125 VR Video
Double click video for full screen
Click Title on Video to view at YouTube.